Design, Prototype, and Test out your Story Ideas
This is a practical “design thinking lab” workshop that will help you find, develop, and share stories for a more engaging pitch of your venture and you as an entrepreneur or innovator.
This online workshop on story finding, making, and sharing is designed to help you use story to inspire in your own leadership and presentations. We will guide you through activities to help you develop your own stories and communicate them for engagement.
In this workshop you can:
- Reflect on your experience to weave a narrative together of your own entrepreneur journey story.
- Make meaning of the past year and uncover the stories that you want to tell and others want to hear.
- Build the meta story of your venture through smaller story ideas.
- Gain frameworks (and facilitation) to catalyze you into action creating, designing, and sharing your story.
- Be guided through ideating stories and then prototyping a storyboard to test out in our session
NOTE: This online workshop course is currently in development. We are making it available now to our design thinking innovation facilitator train-the-trainer program members and those that would like early access and don't mind a "rough prototype."
Darin Eich, Ph.D. is an innovation training workshop designer, design thinking training facilitator, keynote speaker & the founder of InnovationLearning.org. His speciality is designing and facilitating high-impact innovative leadership programs. He is also the author of
Innovation Step-by-Step: How to Create & Develop Ideas for your Challenge and Root Down & Branch Out: Best Practices for Leadership Development Programs.
Darin's passion involves helping people to become themselves, find and live their strengths, and become more creative, innovative and successful leaders. Darin is a conference keynote speaker and helps institutions develop leadership programs & retreats. He also facilitates professional brainstorming and innovation sessions for large organizations.
A variety of organizations listed below have utilized Darin's innovative facilitation, consulting, keynotes & workshops, and leadership development programs for training and innovation. Our programs and expertise have also been featured in various media publications.