Learn tools, techniques, and the mindset to launch your new
innovation. See examples and hear real stories of tips you can implement
- How to validate your idea to save a lot of wasted time, effort, & money.
- How to make a range of rapid or rough prototypes you can start testing.
- How to learn if there is a market for your idea and in what direction to move.
- How to gain insight, feedback, and make rapid changes and improvements.
- How to get your first users and first customer with a minimum viable product.
- Leverage the 80/20 principle to focus where you can have maximum impact.
Darin Eich, Ph.D. is an innovation training workshop designer, design thinking training facilitator, keynote speaker & the founder of InnovationLearning.org. His speciality is designing and facilitating high-impact innovative leadership programs. He is also the author of
Innovation Step-by-Step: How to Create & Develop Ideas for your Challenge and Root Down & Branch Out: Best Practices for Leadership Development Programs.
Darin's passion involves helping people to become themselves, find and live their strengths, and become more creative, innovative and successful leaders. Darin is a conference keynote speaker and helps institutions develop leadership programs & retreats. He also facilitates professional brainstorming and innovation sessions for large organizations. A variety of organizations listed below have utilized Darin's innovative facilitation, consulting, keynotes & workshops, and leadership development programs for training and innovation. Our programs and expertise have also been featured in various media publications.