This program includes approximately 20 hours of innovation training videos, innovative tools & techniques to use, and activities to do. Darin will connect with you at the start of your program to determine the sequence for online workshops you can do based on your needs. Spend extra time on your own to successfully produce a design thinking project for approval that demonstrates your mastery of the innovation step-by-step system to earn your Innovation Certification from Innovation Learning. Upon successful completion you will be issued a digital certificate that integrates with LinkedIn and that you can share online.
This certification program is selective and contingent upon approval. Please contact Darin at [email protected] for a short application by email communication so we can make sure that this certification program is right for you.
The certification project is demonstrated in the Innovation Step-by-Step book (and in many of the online workshops). The desired outcome of this certificate program is to master the innovation step-by-step system, tools, design thinking approach, and methods for different challenges you'd like to work on...and to launch ideas that have impact for you as a result of learning and doing the system activities.
This certificate program integrates together:
- Innovation workshop courses online that you go through at your own pace.
- A kick-off coaching call with your facilitator to help you get started and personalize the program for your own challenge and learning needs.
- Project based learning and high-impact strategies and tools for assessment for your certification that don't require industrial era quizzes or tests. You create something real and of value for you or your organization as a part of the certification process.
- You select a real organizational innovation challenge, activities and project to showcase to earn the innovation certification.
- Certified innovators can also receive additional opportunities for professional projects to impact organizations.
- Advanced certifications are also possible at higher levels, including those that certify your mastery of facilitating innovation projects.
- Facilitate the activities and process you see demonstrated in the online workshops for your own innovation consulting projects.
Innovation Certification for Groups
We can help you to design and deliver an innovation certification program for your organization. We have program models for you to use for a 20-200 hour innovation certificate program. We can also customize the program to fit your unique organizational needs. We can help you use the program, activities, and workshop formats to conduct innovation training to accelerate a culture of innovation in the organization.
Email Darin (at) InnovationLearning.org with questions or for group information.
Get started now!
Programs Included with Purchase
Original Price: $1,628
Darin Eich, Ph.D. is an innovation training workshop designer, design thinking training facilitator, keynote speaker & the founder of InnovationLearning.org. His speciality is designing and facilitating high-impact innovative leadership programs. He is also the author of
Innovation Step-by-Step: How to Create & Develop Ideas for your Challenge and Root Down & Branch Out: Best Practices for Leadership Development Programs.
Darin's passion involves helping people to become themselves, find and live their strengths, and become more creative, innovative and successful leaders. Darin is a conference keynote speaker and helps institutions develop leadership programs & retreats. He also facilitates professional brainstorming, facilitation training, and innovation sessions for large organizations.
A variety of organizations listed below have utilized Darin's innovative facilitation, consulting, keynotes & workshops, and leadership development programs for training and innovation. Our programs and expertise have also been featured in various media publications.